Monday, 17 May 2010

Birthday girl!

Sorry for the long overdue post! I am not even sure why, except that I have been slightly busy celebrating my birthday!! So, without further ado, here is a catch up post representing the weekend events!
So here I am on my 49th birthday last Saturday! Yes it's the big 50 next year!! I dread to think!!! I am all ready to go to Pizza Express for my birthday treat with some friends. I am sporting my new handbag, bought for me by my two sons. I got some great presents, including Photoshop elements with book on "How to...." and some lovely perfume, as well as two scarves, one of which I am wearing! DS1 came home from Uni for the weekend, which was nice, so we could all be together. DS2 made me a scrummy marble cake.....

Of which there is nothing left!! And I wonder why I am putting weight on!!!!??
Fab stash parcels arrived, including some more TH dies and my Studio Calico kit as well as my prize from the recent Cybercrop which was some Cosmo Cricket 'Garden Variety' papers.
Yesterday, I was worn out and after a brief tour of Debenhams in the morning to return some items, we relaxed in the afternoon, before taking DS1 back to Uni last night.
Today is school planning day, in between washing and dog walking etc. Maybe I may get to some crafting later??? TFlx

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Nice b'day stash CC!Happy belated birthday from me. Don't worry about the big 50 - I didn't feel any different (once I'd got over the surprise party my Dad organised for me!lol).
Sue xx

CoventryAnn said...

Cake looks yummy, and what a fab birthday haul!!!

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday :) don't forget the 50's are the new 40's :) So enjoy being 39 this year.