Saturday, 22 May 2010

Can you believe it????

I have lived in this town for nearly all of my twenty odd years of married life and I never knew I had this on my doorstep!!! Literally two minutes from my front door and Barney and I had a fab walk in these bluebell woods on Friday morning! The weather was perfect.
Now you see him, now you don't!
I was almost too late as I could see some of them were beginning to go over.
As you can see, Barney was delighted to pose for the camera! This small area of ancient woodland is left at one end of the common land around the town, right opposite the racecourse. 
I am certain I have taken enough photo's to warrant a mini book, as I like them all!! 72 in total to be precise! The wonders of digital photography!!

Check out my watermark with PSE too! That only took me about three hours! Lol!
Been very busy today, rushing about in this heat! Hoping to have a bbq tomorrow so that should be enough for it to rain!! Still no craft to report, but I am working on it! I did finish a paper bag book for a friend yesterday, so she will be pleased to read this!! TFLx

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Beautiful CC (I'm sure you can make a stunning mini book with your photos) and Barney looks so happy!
Sue xx

sue-bubbles said...

Beautiful photos CC! Bluebells are so lovely, we have a few in our garden...I wish they would spread!
Barney looks super in amongst them doesnt he!
Sue x