Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Phew! I'm worn out!

Not sure where the weekend went???!!! Saturday I was here....

freezing to death in a marquee in Leicester. Helping eat this cake.........
Eating my meal with my coat on! Sunday I was here............

at FIL 88th birthday party, eating this cake.................

Since that time I have been knee deep in parcelling up Sindy clothes!!!!!! Why did I list all 64 lots at once??????? The good news is they went very well!
For those of you who left a comment about the bracelet, I have kept it! It is hanging on the o-wire of the Sindy album. The clothes have already started arriving at their new homes and I am pleased they will bring as much joy as they did to me as a girl.

This bride, was my bridesmaid 22 years ago!! My favourite shots of the day are this one of her dress and this one of her flowers.

And what of my outfit on the day? Well, I have only one picture of the top half of me, taken by hubby! But then, I took none of him at all! Apparently!!! :(
Ok, only one parcel left to post! Phew! TFLx

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

All I can say is wow! Stunning dress and that wedding cake is fabulous!
Well done with the Sindy clothes!
Sue xx

Shellie said...

me potential scrapbook pages lovely photos and those cakes look great too.

Sandra said...

It sounds like a good weekend was had by all :)