Friday, 28 May 2010

Racing update

Racing was great! I think we were slightly up on the night, but we are not 'big bet' people, £1 each way is as much as we dare!! Lol! It was a bit cold and dull but the food and the company were great and the Gin and Tonic triples poured by the steward in the box was certainly helping my central heating!! Lol!! Had a minor hang over yesterday though!!

I had the winner in the first race (albeit the favourite) so we were off to a flying start!! Frankie Dettori came home for us in another and I think we got a place in all the other races between us! Not a bad night!
I have kept my badge the betting slips and the booklet for another racing page including memorabilia, like I did last year, when I actually do some crafting again!! Lol! I am on half term next week, so I have promised myself a day to fire my enthusiasm!! Thank you for checking in and still viviting, even though there are no crafty tips at present, I appreciate your visit. TFLx

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Sounds like a great night out CC - looking forward to seeing the LO.
Have a good half-term.
Sue xx
p.s. Fat Book on my blog.

Heather said...

looks like you had a great day at the races :0)

sue-bubbles said...

How very glamorous you look CC, fitting very nicely in with the racing elite lol! Glad you didnt lose the shirt off your back, and had a great time...minor hangovers are kind of worth it then eh!
Sending you some mojo sparkles, tho' keeping a few back for myself as I am in need of inspiration despite being surrounded by it with all of your lovely work!
Have a great week off CC!
Sue x