Saturday, 5 June 2010

Attention!!! Craft alert!!!!


I did some scrapping!! I know you are shocked but I had an afternoon on my own yesterday so I made myself get in the craft room and sat there until I did something!! Lol! I decided to start with the Sunday sketch from Studio Calico and here is the result. Now it wasn't that hard was it??? It was just getting past that first block! Then when I had done this I had some more photo's left over so I carried on the grid theme to make another page! Two in one day!! Wow!
On this one I used my new SC butterfly stamp to stamp some delicate butterflies on pale blue vellum using brilliance ink in ice blue.
I hand cut them and flexed their wings for dimension. I think I need a lie down now! Lol! TFLx

5 comments:

SusieJ said...

Wow! Great LOs and those butterflies are fab.
Happy crafting CC!
Sue xx

CoventryAnn said...

Beautiful LOs, love the colours in the second one!

Heather said...

Well done Caroline!! I just found my mojo too & have been scrapping this week so I'm feeling pretty good aswell! I look forward to more from you soon :)

Sandra said...

oh my word, these really are just so gorgeous.

jackie(worcs) said...

Beautiful LOs as ever CC, love that blue colour and the butterflies.
Jackie :-)