Sunday, 18 July 2010

Enabler!!!

You know of my love of Studio Calico, where I get my monthly kits??? Well their CHA releases are to die for!!


Wood veneer shapes!
What can I say!!! I can't wit for these to hit the shop!! get over there and check them out here! If only I was crafting!!!!!
Also in love with these Basic Grey basic papers!



I got them in Kraft last month and white this month!
And as for their "Documentary" paper line! Just another must have!!
Ok, advert over, just one very satisfied customer!!! (No connection by the way!) TFLx

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

I'm drooling here! MUST check this out. Thanks CC for sharing the goodness.
Sue xx

sue-bubbles said...

I think I really will have to think about joining up again CC, I SO miss my lovely SC parcels!

I hope things are going well with you and your FIL CC, hugs and sparkles for you!
Sue x

CoventryAnn said...

Love the flowers, am not a BG fan, but like the look of the mono pack.