Saturday, 14 August 2010

Stash alert!

As promised, here is my modest stash haul from Florida. I managed to make a trip to 'Jo-anns' and 'Michaels'. Lots of things I had on my list were out of stock or unavailable, otherwise I might have brought home more! As it was I was right on the edge of my suitcase limit!

My Minds Eye 'Life Stories' Kraft pad and some papers that are for my America album including a scrapbook set from Disney with the 2010 theme. Some postcards for the parks to make dividers in  my mini album and some brown paper lunch bags to make the pages.
I got two EK success punches and a few inks and some cheap America ribbons and a 1 dollar bead set to trim the wires of the album. One Cuttlebug folder and a gift card tin from the reduced bin along with a wooden box that says flowers in french. All my craft storage is in wooden boxes!
I have been crafting yesterday!! Yay! I have made my memory book for Harry. I will share more soon. TFLx

2 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

Who can resist a blog thread entitled 'stash alert'? Not me thats for sure! Lovely stash CC - that wooden box is so you, a great find!
Hugs, Sue x

furrypig said...

so many fab things in your Florida Stash bundle... I so need to go back to the States for a big craft shop