Monday, 20 September 2010

Been to the big smoke!

We took a weekend trip to London to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday and managed to clash with The Pope and London Fashion Week! Lol! Never mind, we had a great time and walked our legs off, so I am now suffering from blisters, having walked and average of ten miles per day!! We managed some serious shopping trips and some great food stops, so all in all a great time was had by all!
Mum's birthday today, so we have been to the pub for lunch and she was delighted with the Per Una dress I bought her. Dad is making steady progress, albeit slow progress, but is about to be signed off by the district nurse, so that is a start.
Monday is my regular day to spend with mum and dad now, and Tuesday I do my lesson planning. I work Wednesday and Thursday and hopefully try to manage some crafting on a Friday, but that plan has not worked yet!! Lol!! By the time we have caught up with jobs at the weekend, the week has gone by!! I will try to do some crafting I promise! TFLx

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

So pleased you had a good weekend away CC.
Don't worry about the crafting - I'm currently 250 miles from my stash looking after my Dad. Reckon it's more important to spend precious time with him. Mind, that hasn't stopped me rifling the family photos (my nephew found a box full that none of us knew about). Future projects - they'll wait even if I am "stir crazy" and itching to get my hands on some paper and ds tape!
Hugs,
Sue xx

tea_bag said...

Looks wonderful thats somewhere I have never been, but would love to go hugs almax