Sunday, 12 September 2010

Where did that week go??

Well, tha's the first week over, but there seems to have been a fast forward of time somewhere!! Too much to do, even though things were planned and prepared and despite staying late two nights, my room is still only half done! I have several bare displays!! Next week see's the start of card club for year 6 pupils, so I need to organise that pretty sharpish!! Think we will start with something simple!
Thought I would share some goodies that are catching my eye in the shops at the  moment! Sneaked on to the craft emporium the other week and bought some of these Halloween Jenni Bowlin buttons

I bought some mini pumpkins in Florida in their "Fall decorating" section at the craft shop, so hopping to use them to make some sort of halloween decoration.
I also very much like the Family tree papers
Got a few of these! Then there is October afternoon's new release, "Seaside."

They all have my beloved vintage feel! All I need is time to craft!!
What are you liking at the moment? Please leave a comment and tell me about anything new I have missed!! TFLx

4 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, you have my sympathy - my classroom is also suffering from empty displays, and the first week back is so exhausting it just saps your creative energy!

I am trying so hard to resist buying new things until I've made some more things and used some stash up, but I have been eyeing up the Christmas ranges ready for Journal your Christmas... a bit early, but I know if I don't do the preparation, it won't get finished!

CoventryAnn said...

Love the seaside papers... don't tempt me!!! I'm trying to use up my stash!!!
I've managed to organise one display, but am not too worried about it!

SusieJ said...

I remember those days well Caroline - leave the displays empty until the pupils have done enough work to put up (I'm loving Basic Grey "Pyrus" - an autumnal range with rust, dark brown and a lovely deep blue.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

I too am trying to use stuff I've already got but I'm loving All Jenni Bowlin stuff at the moment...Mgt.x