Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Who's for a Christmas Countdown??

As you can see from the sidebar, I have hosted a Christmas countdown of 24 projects in 24 days starting on November 1st, for the last two years. I know I am not going to be able to make it as detailed this year,as I do not have the same amount of time available to me, but I have already identified 24 projects that I will want to have a go at, so this is my thought; I will post and idea, sometimes I will have pre-made it and have brief instructions and sometimes it will just be the idea for you to take forward in your own way. The projects I have ear-marked will be just as varied as before, it is just the step by step daily instructions, I wont always have the time to post. So pop back on Nov 1st and see the starting project! Just a teaser! Can you tell what it is yet??? TFLx

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Is it an advent calendar?
Good luck with the countdown CC.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

You sound like Rolf Harris CC....'can you tell what it is yet'..lol
I also think it might be an advent calendar but I will pop back on Nov 1st to see if I'm right....Mgt.x

Suze said...

I need to do something like this urgently. I am so not ready for Christmas/