Monday, 29 November 2010

New stash from Paris

When I went to the craft fayre at Paris Expo last weekend I did manage to purchase a few things for my stash collection! My priority before I went was to buy some French stamps and I managed to pick up quite a few! The difficulty was choosing which ones! Another priority was a subscription to the Carnets de Scrap magazine, which I have been fortunate to collect since it started last year, by asking family members to bring me one back! When I met the two lovely ladies who compile it, I check if I could get it delivered to the UK and they said yes!
they have done some great things in the next issue with Making Memories Noel papers, which I am about to receive in my next Studio Calico kit, so I can't wait to receive it! You may also spot the reindeer I used in this project here
and the wooden trees I used in this project here (I left them as bare wood)
The embroidery thread I used in this project here
I bought two vintage wooden bobbins, which I wound my ribbon purchases onto and then some silver raffia and some thick felt disks. The "Mon Atelier" sign is a chipboard set that I intend to use to  make a sign for the craft room door. "My Studio."
The two small circle punches are to make some washers to use on tags to surround the hole and make them look old fashioned. I have been looking out for these and found them on two different stalls. One of the stamps is a large tag stamp that I could use to make mini albums, I just need to find an acrylic block big enough to take it! I never thought of that. One of my cutting plates from the Cuttlebug is favourite for the job at the moment! TFLx

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Great stash CC!!
Thanks for the tip off about Carnets de Scrap - I manage to get the odd copy on day trips.
Re acrylic blocks - I managed to get a huge one on ebay (it will take a very large Prima swirl). Someone on there does custom sizes - I'll see if I can find the link.
Happy crafting.
Sue xx