Saturday, 27 November 2010

Over the ground lays a mantle of white.....

What a day to wake up to! Makes me feel Christmassy already! Have been getting together a few things ready for the December Daily project, a bag full of embellishments and printing off some date labels for each page from Designer Digitals.
Yesterday we went shopping to make a start on our enormous Christmas list! We seem to have a very big family! We did quite well so I am thinking, due to the snow, today will be a good day to stay inside, get the heating on and a Christmas Carol CD and get wrapping! They are all sitting here on the dining room floor, so I might as well wrap whilst they are down here! I also need to print my Christmas card address labels and we have bought some stamps this morning when we walked to the post office, so they could be ready to start too!
Hubby is flying off to Sweden with work this week, so that is exciting! We may have as much snow as him though at this rate! The East coast has a forecast of snow for the full week! He is coming back for his birthday at the weekend which is nice. I have been learning some essential Swedish phrases on my i-pod with him, just for a laugh! Other things making me happy at the moment include my new Yankee Candle Cinnamon stick, that is filling the house with a lovely scent! TFLx

No comments: