Sunday, 5 December 2010

The birthday boy!

Held a little impromptu birthday party for hubby! Getting dangerously close to 50! Not seen any post here this week at all so only two cards today and one pressie! Lets hope the Post office can redeem themselves tomorrow!!
Barney helped him with the wrapping paper as usual!!

Spent a short while today attempting the digital layout for the Christmas Cybercrop over on UKs. This was my first attempt and had taken hours! I wanted to make myself do it to understand more of the capabilities of the Photoshop Elements programme I have but it has been very frustrating! Anyway here it is! I shall pop it in the December Daily.
Talking of which I am behind by two days now with my writing up. I am making notes and recording pictures but will get too them tomorrow I think! TFLx

No comments: