Tuesday, 7 December 2010

More of Tim's Tags

You see what you can get done if you blow up your iron??!! Lol! I managed four of Tims tags yesterday afternoon! Well, my version of them! I do his techniques but don't slavishly follow him as I don't have proper things. December 3 with the red bird on it here:
December 4 here with the snowflake resist on the piece of acrylic:
This one with the enamel numbers on, I used the technique I used in the Christmas countdown here;
I also managed today's tag here, after having been to Tesco's and bought a new iron tonight and having done half of the shirts required!!! TFLx

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

I love your tags, they are all really good :) I really should get started its now day 7 already!!!
anyway I think ironings bad for your health! so don't do more than absolutely necessary lol

SusieJ said...

They're gorgeous.
Hugs, Sue xx
p.s. Shame you had to buy a new iron.