Tuesday, 14 December 2010

More Tim's Tags!

I had another catch up and I just have one of Tim's tags left to do! here are the others I have made, or my version of Tim's without all the fancy stuff he has, but similar!





Just one left to make, maybe I will get around to it tonight! I also have yesterday's entry to do for the December Daily. I have been to my parents house today, to help put up their tree and despite taking my camera with me, I managed to forget to use it!! I may just have to journal today and photograph their tree another time!
I have a very sore knee today from  my snow clearing exploits yesterday. I am not sure what I have done, but putting any weight on that leg is proving difficult! I think it is just bruised as I don't remember doing anything specific, but my goodness it does hurt!! TFlx

No comments: