Monday, 27 December 2010

So how was it for you???

As you can see, Barney's pre-Christmas training paid off, for the big day!! Although very tiring and he decided to take it easy and relax later on!
Fortunately, my dad did not mind!
So, we all had a wonderful lunch and I was very tired!

Afterwards, we played Rapidough - hilarious! and generally chilled out, before I put together a buffet to nibble on whilst we watched 'Murder on the Orient Express' with David Suchet. All in all a lovely day! Have some nice photo's for the December Daily, when I get time to catch up on it! Hope you all had a lovely day. TFLx

4 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Looks like you all had a fabby day :D
Julie xx

Anonymous said...

Well Barney looks to have enjoyed himself anyway...lol
As usual I didn't take enough photos - I was too busy cooking, serving, handing out drinks etc. The best bit was every-one opening their gifts, but as I was one of them I didn't take any pics then either!
Glad you enjoyed your Xmas.....Mgt.

SusieJ said...

So pleased you had a good day Caroline - I have a similar photo of our floor after Max's efforts in my Dec. daily.

Hugs,
Sue xx

Airing cupboard stamping said...

I am glad you had a good day. I can't wait to see the Dec daily

laura x