Thursday, 23 December 2010

Twenty's Plenty!

DS1 was twenty today! He is worried about getting old??!!! How does that make me feel??? We had a nice lunch out with grandparents at Pizza Express, which was great! Considering how ill my dad has been this year, this was especially nice that we could be together today.
At this point I would just like to add that Barney has been in training for Christmas day and has just about perfected his technique!
I have the table all set for the big day, just cooking prep to do tomorrow! TFLx

2 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday in your household. I'm a fellow mummy crazy enough to have children in December, love Posie

SusieJ said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Caroline. Your table looks lovely - I esp. like the place settings you made.
Had to laugh at Barney - Max has been practising too!.
Hugs,
Sue xx