Saturday, 1 January 2011

1:1:11 Happy New Year!

New year new inspirations!
2011 is a big year for me, in fact it is the big 50 for me this time around! As I start the new year I have decided to scrap this year on a weekly basis for an album, with credit for the inspiration from Dolly's Dreaming's blog and her 52 in 10. I am not going to use her prompts, but run it more like my December Daily album with a page for a week rather than a day and choose something that is significant in that week to photograph and scrap about! I want it to be a record of my life as it is now, in my fiftieth year, so I can look back and see how things have changed in the years ahead. I have to admit that turning 50 is more nerve wracking than turning forty was! I don't know why really it is just a number, but we have a few things planned for this year and I have a few ideas of how I want to re-organise my life so I will see if I can complete this year long project.
I have done a year long project before when I did Shimelle's "Scrap your day" project where you took photographs on the 25th of each month for a whole year.
Anyway, this project is still in the planning so if you can hook me up to any inspiration of a similar project you have seen on the web, then I would be grateful!
In the meantime, cheers and a Happy New Year to all of you! Good health! TFLx

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Happy New Year Caroline!
Look forward to seeing your weekly album come together.
Hugs,
Sue xx
p.s. not much difference between 40 & 50 - you'll still feel the same inside!