Friday, 14 January 2011

Can you believe it???? Domestic Goddess!

Yet another, unfinished symphony!! When we were clearing FIL's bungalow after his death last summer. I put aside a bag of recipes that had been discarded, hand written on scraps of paper, by MIL (she died in 2003.) There were only a few, but it was nice to see her handwriting again and I liked the way they all linked to people she knew (some of which I knew too!) There were quite a few she had got from my mum too! I decided to mount them in a mini album I made a while ago from recycled items and I love how it turned out.












I love the two recipes written on the back of the Child Benefit letter for hubby from 1981, saying it was coming to an end!! Lol! These are just some of the pages. There are recipes under flaps and in pockets. Most of the papers are Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess papers. TFLx

3 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

oh it looks amazing!!!
well done on finishing it :D
Julie xx

SusieJ said...

What a beautiful book Caroline - those papers are yummy and it's a great way to remember your MIL.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Jolanda said...

what a lovely idea! I have a collection of bits of paper, I think I should put them into a mini album before they get lost. Thanks for a great idea :)