Saturday, 8 January 2011

Feeling very smug!!!

Unfinished Symphony number 2! I know, I can't believe it either, but I was feeling unwell yesterday with a heavy cold, so I took myself off into the craft room, with a Lemsip and dug out this holiday album from last summer that was half done. Guess what? I got hooked! I carried on until it was completed! Last thing last night before I went to bed, hubby and I were looking through it and having  a few laughs at our antics!! Florida is one of those holidays, where you always take loads of photo's and then get far too many printed off! Still, that's better than when we went in 2005 and those photo's never made it off the PC! Well I think I scrapped one or two but that's about it!
For this album, I used a lot of 12x12 paper bags that my Studio Calico kit comes in, and a perfume box I got for Christmas in 2008 to house the album. I recycled the bags by cutting them down to fit inside the box and actually decided to make a two volume album as it was getting rather thick! Most of the items are from my July SC kit Continental with LaSalle add on and 'add on' pattern papers. I also bought a pack of papers in Disney that said 2010 and used some of the embellishments and frames.
So, without further ado, here are a selection of pages from the two albums and the decorated box. TFLx












3 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

wow thats fabby!!!!

Sandra said...

Looks amazing

jeanie g said...

Wow it definitely looks superb. Nothing forgotten in this is there, it's crammed with goodies and interesting stuff. I love it, bet it looks really great in real life. A beautiful Memory!!! jeanieg xx