Wednesday, 26 January 2011

In no particular order......

Then and now!

Well last year actually but apart from them being on the opposite side of the photo, you get my meaning!!! What happened in between???? Where did those days go?? Feeling old now! Really wish I had been  into scrapping then, that's how come I am scrapping these pics on consecutive days now!! Mind you, would not have had the time then!
Really went to town with my stitching on this second one. Wanted to use the punch outs from the deep circle border punch from EK success. Was loosely following a sketch from the SC blog here. TFLx


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Gr8 Layouts :) Time flies eh? My daughter's 12 and son's 10....I hate it there growing so fast!

Sandra said...

Such fabulous layouts ... wow that stitching is so impressive.

SusieJ said...

Fabulous LO - love the papers and that stitching is awesome.
Hugs,
Sue xx
p.s. I too wish I'd been a scrapbooker when DS was small - I have 21 yrs. of catching up to do.

Heather said...

I love both of these LO's. Great colours & fab stitching :)