Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Thank you cards

After finishing my work tonight, I headed up to the craft room to make some Thank you cards for the pupils who bought me gifts at the end of term, before I see them for the first time tomorrow. I used up some scraps of papers from Cosmo Cricket and some leftover chipboard embellies to whip up these quick cards, with TH distress ink in Crushed Olive for the edges and some mini alpha stamps for the greeting. A bit of Baker's Twine and you're there! I just don't know why I find cards so difficult. I sit there for half an hour before I am inspired to get started! Anyway, done now.

 My latest SC kit came today, need to go check that out!

I don't let myself buy add on's any more, but I have been treating myself to some new Jenni Bowlin Ink pads by Ranger, which are fab for stamping! This is one of my favourites!
TFLx Jb_spice_tin_pad

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You'd never think you have a trouble coming up with ideas for cards - yours are always lovely. Bet these cards will go down really well.