Monday, 24 January 2011

Third layout of the 50th Year Album

This layout is about hubby and I, using a photograph from last September. I wanted to say how long we have been together and the page has a large folder pocket containing photographs from our early days of going out together.
Each photo is mounted on card stock and I added a trimmed top edge using the Sassafras stickers from Indie Girl, so there was something to show they were there. The Studio Calico wood Veneer ring with the Cosmo Cricket hand cut love birds from their Togetherness line, gave me the idea for the title. Martha Stewart's Hydrangea punch with Prima E line pearls as centres gives it more dimension. The Baker's Twine makes it look like the circle is hanging in mid air. The baby birds at the top signify the children. TFLx

5 comments:

Sandra said...

what a beautiful, beautiful layout - I love that you've included past photos and also added, a little something for your children.

Heather said...

thats a clever LO & I love the birds on the ring :)

SusieJ said...

Beautiful LO Caroline - love the birds and also the photo idea.
Sue xx

CoventryAnn said...

Lovely LO, love the symbolism (but I do want to see those vintage photos!!!!)

Michelle said...

Fab LO! Thanks for stopping by my blog!