Saturday, 22 January 2011

Tomato Soup can be tricky!

Another favourite photo here, of DS2 trying to feed himself soup! I was trying to make myself leave more 'whitespace' here. I am not very good at it! Also, it goes against my tidy mind to not finish the chipboard and not cut off the threads on the sewing and use some border punch that is not perfect! I hand cut the title letters from the 7Gypsies paper I had left from the other layout and then did the rest of the journaling with mini stickers.
The paper tape is thin so I stuck it to some background paper before putting it through my border punch. Because it is semi-transparent it gives a nice effect. I used the large circle border punch to echo the dotted coredinations card stock and the punch outs from the patterned paper infilled the chipboard trim perfectly. TFLx

4 comments:

Anne said...

It might have felt difficult, but the effect is good! I like it!

P.S - when I saw your post title, I thought of cooking tomato soup, not eating it - tomato is the one soup flavour I can't cook because it drives me mad that it stains everything!

Sandra said...

what a great layout - yes, I'm the same as you, I would be forever going back and just "finishing" the layout, but it goes to prove how I really shouldn't as it looks fabulous

jeanie g said...

Just enough and not too much to make a great LO. Love the red face on your DS! lol

♪♫♥ Charity Crafter ♪♫♥ said...

This photo made me chuckle X Leigh x