Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Turquoise and Yellow colour combo!

Another layout from my flurry of creativity last week, "Mint Green," this time a baby photo of DS2 when only a few weeks old. He was wearing one of my favourite romper suits, (showing my age now!) in mint green, with Peter Rabbit on it. Another layout using my Metropolitan kit and this time I misted the background using Mister Huey's white mist, but used a piece of paper I had punched the scallop circles for the embellishments out of, as a mask. I then highlighted the edges of these using my paper piercing tool. I doodled on the title letters to make them stand out more. I am still enjoying this turquoise and yellow colour combo!
Talking of colour combo's, if you are ever stuck for an idea of what colours to put together, why not try this color combo generator? It is officially for choosing website colours, but hey! why not? Click the random combo button top right until you find a scheme you like.TFLx

ColorCombos.com Combo

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Thank you for the link .. I'm going to use that for my next layout, it's really good.

Such a lovely, lovely layout :)

Anonymous said...

Ah yes! the good old Romper Suit.....I remember the days & all that ironing...lol
Thanks for the colour link - I've put it in my Faves.....Mgt.

jeanie g said...

It's lovely to look back and remember them as babies isn't it. Love the page and the colours you used. jeanie g xx

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous LO. I'm jealous - I couldn't find any romper suits for DS (now 21). Love the colours and thanks for the tip re colour finder.
Hugs,
Sue xx