Sunday, 6 February 2011

Cath Kidston inspired!

Here are a few photo's from this week,
My new tea towels from Dunelm that are very "Cath Kidston-esque" and go with my 'real' Cath Kidston ironing board cover
If you gotta do something drab like Ironing, make sure you can pretty it up!!! Particularly if you have three men in the family and constantly iron shirts!!!!
Finally my niece was 25 yesterday and I got this fab paper from Tesco's for her present
So I am setting a challenge to myself to scrap using this as inspiration! I just thought of it!!! I already have a Cath Kidston page I did a while ago but that was about the shop that inspired me! Care to join me? TFLx
P.S. Happy Chinese New Year! Here is my fortune cookie from school on Thursday
hmmm, I think that may be true!!

2 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh yes, you need a nice ironing board cover, i married a soldier, he irons his own uniform (thank GOD) but still, i have 4 children with pretty dresses, shirts & uniforms too, chore, no - i save up ironing & do it watching a movie, joy!! Love Posie

Sandra said...

Cath Kidston makes life worth living LOL.