Monday, 21 February 2011

Finally - The Fiskars stamp press thingy!!

I made a sample of my birthday invites using my Fiskars stamp press. The idea is you can lay out the whole invitation on  one stamp block and then line them up exactly on every invitation the same! It is also great for large background stamps.

I used a variety of my Studio Calico clear stamp fonts to create my template, then stamped it on a kraft card stock tag I made.
I used Jenni Bowlin Seed Packet ink and they all came out great! Identical. I just had to go back and stamp the first letter i using a tiny stamp block on each one as I needed it twice!!
You can see I used that tiny circle punch to make the washer for the tag in Graphic 45 retro gingham style paper. I glue these in place with a glue stick and then punch a hole through the centre with my Cropadile Big Bite on the larger of the two settings. Liking them so far!! TFLx

4 comments:

Heather said...

that stamp press thingy does a good job :) & I love your tag invites too! (may pinch the idea for my sons party if you don't mind!) xx

SusieJ said...

They look wonderful Caroline. That stamp press thingy is impressive.
Hugs xx

Anne said...

I love tags - I've never thought of making a washer like that - I'll definately pinch that idea!

Anonymous said...

Your Invites look very retro in their 1950's colours of green & cream - I remember those colours in every-one's kitchen at the time...lol.

I'm loving the splash of red/white check giving them some zing....Mgt.