Wednesday, 23 February 2011

More invitation details!

I have been continuing my invitation marathon! I have stamped little note cards, to add extra details (wear a hat etc!)

I stamped the back of the tag invites with the information required for the party.

 I used my Real Estate punch from EK success to punch out the notes stamps from Studio Calico.
 I have decorated some brown paper lunch bags with a strip of patterned paper that I have edged with various border punches. These are what I plan to deliver the invitation tags in, instead of envelopes.
 I tucked half of a small paper doily under the strip of patterned paper for added decoration on a tea party theme.
I stamped '50' on a circle scallop punch out, to add to the decoration too.
 I made some small tags and stamped them with "time 4 tea" I punched out a heart shape and added a small butterfly punched out with a Martha Stewart punch.
Finally I added a ribbon tie to the tag. Nearly done!!!
Tomorrow I will update on my party outfit! TFLx

4 comments:

SusieJ said...

OMG - so much work! I really hope you're enjoying it all. What you've done so far looks fantastic but I'm so pleased a) that I wasn't a crafter when I hit 50 b) that my OH and father (rest of the family thought it would keep him occupied after Mum died) organised a surprise party for my 50th.
I really enjoyed mine and I'm sure you'll enjoy yours. After all we're just hitting our prime!
Hugs xx

Sandra said...

how exciting, these are coming on just so so well.

Lisa-Jane said...

Cant wait to see them all complete. Love that punch, does it go with the stamp and can you recall where you purchased them / it?
Thanks
Lisa-Jane

jeanie g said...

I love the different ideas you've produced here with the invites. Something to treasure afterwards too.