Sunday, 27 February 2011

Studio Calico reveal day

I have had a little spend today at the Studio Calico presale. I've decided to give one of these epoxy makers a try! I saw a video clip here and thought it could be good, so I ordered one! I am also going to give Glubers a go too! See this clip here! I saw this on the Cosmo Cricket blog the other week and thought it might be fun!
Guess what the latest craze is now? Embossing powder is back in a big way! I just dug out all my pots that had been relegated to a storage box and found I had quite a few!! They are obviously making a comeback with the heat tool, so dust them off ladies and give them a go! I gave the clear an outing the other week in a resist technique on this layout I was scrap lifting for a challenge (thanks Nichol). Great fun!
I forgot to share my new small stamp organization. As my stamp library increases I have been looking for a way to store my small stamps. Then hubby was filling his new business card holder and I casually asked him what he was going to do with the old one??
Needless to say, I could not let it go to waste! TFLx


2 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

Great idea for the stamps, just a shame my OH doesn't carry business cards!!!

Mindy Miller said...

I love how you organized your stamps!