Tuesday, 8 February 2011

What a name for a cat!

Mum and dad have a stray cat that has adopted them a few years ago. He is very shy and they have to be very patient with him, for that reason, he now answers to "Come on, come on" as in come on and don't be shy. So when you want to call him for his tea, if he by chance happens to be late, you open the back door and shout 'come on come on' and he appears! This layout was to record the cat with the most unusual name, the last stray they had was called kitty puss! Rather original!!
The layout is on a wood grain coredinations card stock and the journaling is done white on black on a scrap that had some punch outs in it.
The three clocks and Story Time stamps are stamped in Jenni Bowlin "Chicken Feed" ink and they are all SC stamps. I pleated the paper to make the frilled frame to the picture and stitched it in place. The Fiskars stitching punch and the Maya Rd key chain fish are the other items I used.
I know I must have had a scrappy January, because I have lost track of which layouts I have posted on here! I have to back track!
Today I am going to get my hair cut, have not been since Christmas, so struggling to see out of my fringe. It is a lovely sunny day here today, but cold. Barney should enjoy his walk, if he can get up today!!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the fact that cat adopt their owners, and this is such a nice story and a lovely layout ... I do really like the pleated paper.

Yes, it's a perfect dog walking day here too :)

SusieJ said...

Love the LO and think that's a brilliant name for a cat.
Snap with the dog walking weather.
Hugs xx