Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Playing 50th album catch up!!

Here are a couple more layouts I did for the 50th year album. This is one about the party invitations done and finished
and one about the Osnath pram that I mentioned a few weeks ago.
On this layout I used my new shape studio from epiphany crafts to make my own epoxy embellishments from my own paper and the large butterfly double punch from Martha Stewart.
The spray mist is a Studio Calico Mister Huey in Classic calico. I have made the Sassafras pennant more 3D by backing some of the triangles with paper so they don't stick down and propping some up with small foam pads.
This album is going to be such a mix of the past and the present as I have lived and remembered it! I quite like that!
Still bidding and buying on eBay as well as selling to finance it!!! Lol! It's amazing what craft stuff you are prepared to part with if the need arises! My sewing drawer is much tidier of both patterns and fabric pieces! Love my new items! TFLx



3 comments:

tea_bag said...

fab new items I love your pottery and your LO's are fab

tea_bag said...

fab new items I love your pottery and your LO's are fab

Sandra said...

Oh how I'd love to flick through your albums :) Isn't it fun looking and buying vintage bits and bobs.