Monday, 21 March 2011

A whole week??!!!

Has gone by since I last blogged! I cannot believe it! I have been here, but just busy and the craft room has not seen a lot of action, with the nicer weather!! However, I did venture up there to do several catch up layouts for my 50th year album, but the photographs are pants because I forgot to photograph them until it was too late! Anyway, here is what I have and I will hope to take better photo's tomorrow. Updated! Done! So we have February round up in pictures, using my SC cloud stamps with the Fiskars cloud punches

and a layout about "my granma" as I found her handwriting in a book of nursery rhymes recently so I cut it out and used it too as the book was all falling apart. Apparently I used to say "Granma not to push it!!!" whenever she got hold of the pram!!!

On this layout I used a Cosmo Cricket "Gluber" to make a rosette with some vintage looking lace. So I will try to take better pictures of these tomorrow so I don't get flash glare!!! TFLx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Suddenly you realise it's been a week since you bloged, and it never feels like it, does it. Still you've been busy with wonderful layouts, as always.