Monday, 7 March 2011

Winners!!

Random.Org chose these four winners of my vintage cards.
Kelly over at Studio Calico
Prickly Pinecone
Susie J
Sandra
Please email me at cannycrafter(at sign)googlemail.com

I have decided to mix the cards randomly (so no one get's all the baby cards etc!) and put them equally in four brown envelopes, then I will stick addresses on so I don't know who will get which!!! Thanks for playing along and I hope you find them inspirational for a page or a colour combination! Great for Art Journalliing too! If you are worried abour acid free, why not scan them or use an acid free spray! TFLx

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Wow! Thanks Caroline.
Great isea to mix them up too.
Hugs xx

Sandra said...

oh how lovely, thank you so much .. how exciting. I'm aware at the moment, and having a little problem with emails - but I'm back home on Wednesday, so I'll email you then :) ... again, a BIG, BIG thank you.