Tuesday, 5 April 2011

50th Year layout - Japanese quake

I wanted some world events in my 50th year album and you cannot get any bigger than the Japanese Earthquake we had in March, so this was a layout for the month of March I could not miss. I printed out some of my most remembered photo's of the day, the Tsunami, from Google, in a small wallet size and then created a simple layout around them. I used some Crate Paper with clouds and earth colours and then created a simple paper weaving embellishment for the centre with a ribbon interlinked. I am going to hand journal a border using some of the News headlines from the day. The other embellishments are the bubbble border punch to signify the water and the chipboard wave ric rac misted in turquoise blue. Vinyl thickers keep the watery feel. TFLx

No comments: