Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Recording the eBay buys!

Here is a layout with a hinged flap, (using 7 gypsies tape as a hinge), as I had so many index prints of items I have bought from eBay for my vintage tea party! China glassware and cutlery  have all been documented here! Another great record fro the 50th year album! I used my scallop square punch to punch out each index print and they all had a title from the file name I had given them. I positioned the buttons by dropping a handful and seeing where they landed! With a few little tweaks, they look great! Can't get more random than that!
What a warm day here today! It's walk to school week for us, so I did my duty and walked. I was roasting by the time I walked home carrying my briefcase and my coat! Lol! More eBay parcels were waiting on the doorstep! I now can't resist a 99p bargain!!! Spent tonight clearing out the dresser to fit everything in!! I will resell some of it after the big event.
Time is racing and there is so much still to do! I must finish my dress on Friday, otherwise it might not get done! TFLx

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cool! I love ebay bargains!!! Lovely colours!

SusieJ said...

Love the LO - esp. the "random button throwing" - your tea party is going to be fantastic - can't wait to see the dress. :)
Hugs xx