Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Want to know where I've been?????



On my fiftieth birthday trip to New York City!!! We flew back in yesterday morning and I am still on "silly time" hate this jet lag! Had a great week! Saw Sister Act on Broadway which was hilarious! Walked miles, ate for England and shopped 'til we dropped!!! A once in a lifetime experience and I am k********d! Of course, not a Scrapbook shop to be seen    :( The city that never sleeps should be called the city where money disappears like water!!!! TFLx

7 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh wow, check you out there surrounded by handsome men. What a wonderful way to spend your birthday, love it!! Have a gorgeous year of celebrations, love Posie
PS a friend of mine from Australia spent her Easter in NY NY with her young family, she said "this city is on speed" & her head is still spinning.

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday treat....Mgt.

Michelle said...

Looks great! I really wanna go there...I will one day! :)

SusieJ said...

How exciting! Looks as though you had a fabulous time.
Hugs xx
p.s. shame about the scrap shops.:(

♪♫♥ Charity Crafter ♪♫♥ said...

such fun! looks like youhad a whale of a time x Leigh x

Sandra said...

Looks like the perfect break, and well deserved.

sue-bubbles said...

Evidently there are Michaels in Queens and on Staten Island...but I never had time to find them myself, SO much other wonderful stuff to see dont you think CC! As you know, my most favourite place in the whole wide world...Im glad you had an amazing time, your lovely pics bring it all back to me!
Sue x