Saturday, 28 May 2011

My New York Paper bag album completed




Have finished assembling my album, I just need to do the journalling on all the journalling spots now! The album is made from a number of paper bags and carriers, as well as envelopes and postcards. These mismatch albums are my favourite style! I included ticket stubs and labels off clothing we bought as well as receipts and maps. Buying postcards adds another dimension and gives you photo's you could never take yourself as well as valuable journalling spaces on the back! TFLx

3 comments:

Sandra said...

You've created a masterpiece there :) it looks amazing

natasharose said...

I love this idea! What a neat way to preserve your memories : )

voodoo vixen said...

Lovely album and I am with you on the postcards... if you want really good pics it is definitely the way to go!!