Thursday, 2 June 2011

Another bad day :(

Guess what? Another write off day, due to my migraine :( Been to the doctor who did sort of help, but have still missed seeing DS2 perform in Rock Challenge tonight :( Hubby had to go alone, I feel very guilty, but no option. Flashing lights and very loud music was a definite no go for me tonight. If I take any more tablets I will rattle! Anyway, to the layout!
I used a piece of October Afternoon paper with a piece of music entitled "Merry, Merry, May Day" quite appropriate I thought! I contrasted that with some green paper that picked out my dress and Barney's bow! I added Barney's bow to the layout by threading it through the deep scallop punch and tying it. The birthday card I chose to include was an M&S one that I felt went with the colour scheme and had some 3D decoupage on it for texture.

I 'zinged' a bumble bee using my American Crafts embossing powder and a Studio Calico stamp with Versamark ink.
Heat embossing is the latest trend apparently! I had to dig my heat gun out as I had forgotten it slightly!!
Right, off to bed, to await news from Rock challenge and take, yet more tablets. Check back tomorrow for my Rock Challenge layout and the results! And more zinging!! TFLx

No comments: