Tuesday, 14 June 2011

April review layout

Caught up with my April review page. This time I left the collage print complete and then I added the journalling on some tags cut with my Fiskars squeeze punch. I then threaded them on a padlock that I got out of a cracker and called them 'April highlights'. I added a butterfly and a Tim Holtz "time" tag to show time flies!! I attached it to the layout using an elastic treasury tag from the packaging of a ring I bought in Primark and some holes with eyelets for strength.


The embellishments were some scattered buttons and crocheted flowers to add texture, threaded with Baker's twine. I have now completed May's review, but you will have to wait until I photograph it! 
DS2 is out on his first driving lesson today, will be back soon, wonder how he has got on? I need to go and catch up on the ironing today. Bright and sunny here, just walked to the Post Office with Barney who is feeling a bit better today.  TFLx

No comments: