Saturday, 11 June 2011

March review page

I was not as behind as I thought I was with my 50th year album review layouts and managed to print these pictures out twice and when I started to make this layout for the second time, I realised I had done it already! Duh! So here it is. The  trick is to find different ways of getting so many photo's on a page. I have now completed April and May which I will share with you over the next few days and it is interesting how they are all different. On this one I chose to cut up my collage print and added texture by pleating the paper into ridges on the right hand side. I hand drew frames and lines for journaling. 
This weekend is going to be busy! Tomorrow we are hoping for a nice day to have a BBq with the family, for DS2's birthday. We went to ASK last night, just the four of us, as DS1 is going away with mates today and wont be here.


Can't believe he will be 17 on Monday! Driving lesson all booked! By the way, the ASK offer was very good, 2 courses for £10 or 3 for £12. We had to have 3 of course! TFLx

No comments: