Tuesday, 9 August 2011

June in review

Now we are heading through August, I thought I had better complete my June in review page and then create my collage print for my July page before I forget! I am way behind with weekly pages, but at least the year album is on course! June was DS2's birthday month and he started driving lessons and passed his theory test, so it was quite busy! It was also father's day and DS1 came home from Uni so plenty or snaps! I put some library cards in a pocket on the front for journaling and used the new Fiskars punch mentioned in the last post to punch out and create a window to put a contrast paper behind. The three embellishments add the texture and height. TFLx

1 comment:

studiostitches said...

I really love your blog and am adding it to my places to hang out list