Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Last week in pictures

I have decided to keep a pictorial diary of the summer holidays, just so I don't lose track of how I spent my time off!
Monday: Coffee with friends in the morning. Tidied the craft room - MEGA! Even managed some scrapping in the evening! 3 layouts! Used my new Fiskars punch.






Tuesday: Vaxed the hall carpet, then had an Indian Head massage (present from my birthday.)
Wednesday: Had a headache :( Collected together my summer reading matter for the holidays, chick lit! Chose Laura Ashley wallpaper for the hall feature wall.

Thursday: Ironing all morning ( inc 19 shirts!) Read my first book of this summer, on the lawn, it was a beautiful day!
Friday: Walked Barney and picked blackberries, brought them home and used them with some apples from the freezer to make a pie! TFLx





No comments: