Monday, 26 September 2011

Away to bonnie Scotland

 We went away to bonnie Scotland last weekend to visit friends near Troon and spent a lovely day walking near the beach without a coat last Saturday!! Can you believe it?? I took two coats for the weekend and did not wear one!! Windswept? Yes! But the sun shone! And we had ice cream!! I even sampled "tablet" a bit like our fudge, how I have missed that Scottish delicacy I don't know!
It's great to get away and see friends in the middle of term, it just makes a complete break, you forget about things! Trouble is I have been condensing all my jobs and planning into today instead!! Tomorrow is Studio Calico reveal day and I have not even opened last month's kit box! Unheard of! Been too busy getting DS1 back to Uni last week and trying to give DS2 lots of last minute driving before his test next week. Crafting seems to be a thing of the past! Note to self! I must make time! TFLx

No comments: