Sunday, 11 September 2011

Time flies!

Here we are back at school and into week two already! As usual the start of the term has been hectic and getting back into a routine has been tricky! Keep forgetting to plan tea before I go to work and arrive home thinking "what on earth can we have for tea??? DS2 has booked hos driving test now, so most days, I have been out with him for extra journeys. Last night we were at our friends son's 18th birthday party, now where did that time go????



My 50th birthday present from my sister, finally arrived home from France! Seems like ages ago since my birthday!! It is a very French metal occasional table, great for those styling shots and very useful.
I am getting used to the newly decorated hall. I have put everything back and it looks great. There is even a space for a basket of mini albums to sit!
Talking of albums, I have made a start on my Portugal travel album. I used a selection of paper bags and carriers I saved from the holiday to make the pages and then added some patterned papers from my Studio Calico 'Mind the gap kit.' I cut them all to size first and then folded them in half. I opened out the nags again and punched holes with the Cropadile, before stitching the spine with narrow ribbon. I have all the backing papers stuck in and am just arranging my photos and the memorabilia that I collected. I will try and photograph some tomorrow. TFLx
P.S We put the garden furniture away today :( always a sad day as it means the end of summer.

No comments: