Saturday, 15 October 2011

Another cracking day weather wise!

Yesterday was another glorious day weather wise and it reminded me to do the page for October that I had decided on, to reflect our record breaking temperatures this month for my 50th year album. I had heard that the local temperature on October first was record breaking, so I printed off the details from my BBC local weather blog, on to some cardstock, including a photo I took on that hot day. I think we reached 29C! I found a couple of great pieces of paper for this page from my SC Singing in the rain kit. 


I then embossed some sunshines and used them as letters in my title. I also added some stamped and punched out clouds to keep with the weather theme.
The title of the page came from the name of the paper - Hello Sunshine! What an unusual October we are having! TFLx
P.S. Don't forget, my RAK is still open for some Studio Calico goodies, please enter here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great LO CC.
Something really different & I love the way you've used sunshines instead of the O's in the title.....Mgt.