Sunday, 2 October 2011

Another layout and a RAK!



I posted the collage print of this the other week, but this is what I did with it, again I used a sketch to help my mojo. I have had difficulties with these review pages as the photo takes up so much space, but I am still finding ways to treat them all differently. I picked some blue and orange /yellow papers to reflect the holiday snaps and used some of my travel clips from my recent SC kit as well as digging out some of my Washi tapes.
Talking of Studio Calico, they had a blow out sale and I managed to miss most of it!! Probably not a bad thing as I would have been tempted! Anyway I have bought some great Studio Calico items for a give away, in honour of my birthday year, so if you want to be entered into the RAK, please leave a comment telling me where you look for great layout inspiration. I will keep this open for a couple of weeks until my kit arrives with the goodies inside, usually around the 14th. TFLx

4 comments:

CoventryAnn said...

When looking for inspiration I'm looking for great use of colour, and ideas for out of the ordinary subjects to scrap.

rach said...

I love Pinterest, I not only the layouts on there for but all pictures give inspiration.

Dawn said...

I follow loads of blogs and manufacturers blogs and recently I've been pinning layouts I like to Pinterest so that I can find them again. Love your latest page

Nikki D said...

I have a number of different sources of inspiration, magazines, obviously - even going thro old ones can help identify small ideas like embellishments, websites like pagemaps, but also at crops looking and seeing what others are doing and making.

and blogs - I only have about 4 I read regularly, even if I only lurk