Saturday, 22 October 2011

The big picture

I posted a layout the other day using one large picture and I was inspired to do this by Laura Kurz a designer over at Studio Calico. Not my normal style, but here layouts are always simple and wonderful! Here is a layout I scraplifted from her here;
I turned the layout round and then added some circles I punched out, some flat and some with 3D foam pads, one was a badge too. I distressed the edge with my Heidi Swapp edge distresser and added three more half circles at the top. It was very unusual for me and took me out of my comfort zone. She has some great layouts in this gallery here, go check them out! Very frugal on the patterned paper supplies too! Less is definitely more! 
I am home alone this afternoon, hubby has gone to football, so hoping to squeeze in a bit of crafting! Better get cracking!! TFLx
P.S. Did sort out some Christmas papers yesterday for my December Daily, I can cross that off my 'to do' list!

No comments: