Saturday, 1 October 2011

Can you believe it????

a) I scrapped 
b) the weather!!!!
Yesterday I awarded my self the afternoon in the craft room, otherwise I might never have got back into scrapping. So, armed with a scrapbook magazine for inspiration and some photo's I had shelved for the 50th year album, I set to!! I really got into it and the idea of using sketches from the magazine was a great idea to overcome the block! This layout was based on a sketch from the magazine and I love how it turned out! I used my everywhere circle punch and corner rounder to great effect. I also added some stitching with my Sew Easy, very therapeutic. Would you be surprised if I told you that during the afternoon and evening I made ten layouts???? I was! I don't know where the time went!!! I thought this layout was a fitting post for today, seeing as the weather is soooooooooo perfect yet again! And it's October! What's happening???? I have been inspired to craft again! I hope I can keep it up!! Today I am having to catch up on cleaning :( I really want to be scrapping!

No comments: