Friday, 14 October 2011

Eyelet challenge!

I joined in an eyelet challenge over on the SC message board, except I did not read it correctly and only used two eyelets, when I was supposed to use more!! Never mind, it was fun and it made me use something that I have not used for ages!!!
I saw an idea similar to this in a magazine and thought I wanted to give it a go. I used baker's twine and then trapped butterfly between the two threads. The butterflies were misted book pages from the bottom of my misting box again, this time in turquoise.
Also used some of my Washi tape stash again, and some fabrips ripped into strips. TFLx

1 comment:

Nikki D said...

I once went to a class that was a mini book - it used about 100 (I kid you not) eyelets. Put me off for a while