Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Week 40!

 I am not doing too badly with my 50th year album. Have just looked and it is week 40 and I am up to 37 layouts! Although two of them are in my book of me at the moment from the party! Still got some holiday ones to do for August, new hall wallpaper and DS2's AS results, the christening and then R's 18th, Mum's 80th in Sept as well as our Scottish trip! Plenty of layouts left to do!
As you may remember here I was selling the boys Lego and Playmobil to help finance the driving lessons and had a mega sorting session to bag them up into sets for eBay last June/July. I decided to keep a record of all the sets they had, so made two different layouts to keep this info for the future. Each layout conceals all the photo's of the sets they had, hidden away.
I am going to add some journaling to the rainbow paper on the top layout. The rainbow folds down to reveal lots of mini pics of the Lego kits. The bottom layout was based on a sketch. The Kraft envelope holds all the mini pictures of the Playmobil. More Washi tape! Realised I have not scrapped my July review yet!! That's another layout to do! I was convinced I had done it!! Need to keep track! Also remembered I have not done the Royal Wedding as a significant event in my 50th year! TFLx

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Goodness that's a lot still on your list :)

CoventryAnn said...

Still buying Lego, 13 year old is still keen... can't imagine having to sell it :)

Nikki D said...

like the lego logo - where did u get that from?

cannycrafter said...

Hi Nikki, got the logo for Lego by Google images, downloading and printing it from the internet onto photo paper.

Nikki D said...

thanks!